Tuesday 10 November 2015

What's in my Disneyland Paris park bag?

Hello! 

It's only 6 days until my trip to Disneyland Paris so I thought I would show you what's in my Disneyland Paris park bag. I love seeing these kind of vlogs but I thought I would just do it in a blog instead! Baring in mind that there's some things I don't have yet until I get there such as a bottle of water etc. 

 Here is the bag I'm taking. I love, love, love this bag so much. 

This cost £10 from Primark. It is so cute & I wanted it for ages but couldn't find it, luckily one of my friends found it so I went back to my local primark & bought it. It's covered in lots of small Minnie Mouse silhouettes with a sort of dangly one on the top strap. It's comfortable & fits all my things I want to take with me during the day around the parks with plenty of spare room. 


Gloves this time of year, are essential. Obviously I had to buy the Minnie Mouse mittens! I think these are great for Disneyland Paris because they're fingerless so I can still use my iPhone & camera but can also cover my fingers if it gets a bit cold! Which it can do watching the parades etc :) 


Okay, so I won't be taking this with me around the parks but it will be coming on the plane with me (it is a travel pillow after all). I am a nervous flyer. I cry, I feel sick, I shake. I'm not a good flyer at all. Having this helps calm me down, I just put the hood bit over my eyes, take deep breaths & prepare myself for take off. It's super comfortable & very cute as you can see. 


So here I have my camera charging lead, my headphones, my portable plug, purse & park tickets (these are from last year) oh & I forgot my phone charger but that will mostly stay in the hotel room. 

Here is my Minnie Mouse purse for all my coins (the other purse is for my Euro notes, emergency credit card & park tickets). I do love this purse, but it is very small & can only hold about €20 in coins haha. Next to it is an absolute essential when travelling, my passport! 


Here is probably my favourite things to take with me other than my park tickets! I have my Minnie Mouse moleskin. (There's a theme here I've noticed haha) I love this little notebook so much. Not only is it super cute but inside has all my planning for my trip. Photos of the park, the hotel, the rides etc which I got from the Disneyland Paris brochure & stuck them in. It's also got things like my reservation plans, my flight times, list of restaurants I want to visit, my must do rides, my merchandise wish list & a list of characters I'm hoping to meet. I also wrote down in here everything I needed to buy for the trip, what I need to pack & important things to do whilst I'm there. It also holds all my paperwork! 

Next to my Minnie Mouse moleskin is something no Disney trip for me is complete without & that is Minnie Mouse ears! Admittedly I won't be taking these with me, as these are old & tatty now, but I will be buying myself a pair when I'm out there. Although they will only be in my bag when I'm on the rides & asleep. Other than that, they will be firmly on my head haha. 

The last thing I have in my bag, again, I'll be buying a new one when I get there, is an autograph book & pen! I know a lot of people say I'm too old to get their autographs but I love it! It's all part of the fun & I love looking back on them & reminiscing about my trip. 

That's all from me about what I take in my park bag. I don't think I've forgotten anything have I? What do you take in yours? Any questions or comments please contact me! 

Instagram - bcoreilly 
You can also find me on Facebook if you take a look on the group "Disneyland Paris Brits Magic & Dreams". Or feel free to add me on there or send me a message. 

Sorry I've rambled on a bit, I tend to do this when I'm excited haha. I hope you enjoy it! 

See ya real soon! 

B x




No comments:

Post a Comment