Friday 6 November 2015

I'm going to Disneyland Paris!

I am so so SO excited to be going to my favourite place (Disneyland Paris, in case you couldn't guess 😉) with my favourite person - my little sister! We fly out on the 16th November & we come back home on the 20th. We're flying with Easyjet & we're staying at the Hotel Cheyenne. 

We don't have a meal plan booked, only breakfast but realistically this works out better for us anyway. We have added on the Photopass Plus which we got for £32 which I think is an amazing deal. We booked everything through Magic Breaks, except the flights & the shuttle taking us to & from the Airport/Disneyland Paris. 

I went to Disneyland Paris last year, but my younger sister hasn't been since we were very young. It was her 16th birthday in September so I decided I would take her to Disneyland Paris as her birthday present. To celebrate her birthday, we're having dinner at Cafe Mickey! 

My birthday is 11 days after my sisters & unfortunately this year due to family circumstances, my birthday didn't really happen, it's a long story but basically to celebrate my birthday (kind of like a second chance birthday) we're going to have lunch with the princesses. We're both very excited about the whole trip & both of the character meals. What also makes us really excited is that when we go, Christmas season will be in full swing! I've seen lots of photos of the decorations & it looks beautiful! We can't wait! 

Before I go to Disneyland Paris, I do have a few blog posts planned for you. These will be things like what am I taking clothes wise, what's going in my park bag, character wish list, merch wish list etc etc. 

Sorry the design of this blog isn't all that great, unfortunately I only have my mobile to do this on so please bare with me until I can get this sorted. 

I hope you like my blog, feel free to talk to me anytime & I will have most of my photos on my Instagram so if you wish to follow me on there, my username is bcoreilly. I usually do follow back as well :) 

Hopefully my next blog post will be up a bit later on today & will be more put together than this one! 

Have a lovely day my DLP lovers! Speak to you soon - B xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment