Sunday 15 November 2015

DLP today!

Hey everyone, 

I hope you're all okay. 

In light of recent events, I took a bit of a break from blogging. I just didn't know what to say but I'm sat at the airport waiting for my flight & I thought now is as good as a time as ever. 

I'm not going to go into massive detail about Friday night because quite honestly, there's so many different opinions & stuff it can get quite messy as I've seen happen on social media countless times already. 

All I will say is that I am absolutely heartbroken regarding not only the attacks in Paris on November 13th but for everything sad & negative happening in the world lately. I have such a heavy heart & my thoughts & love go out to everyone affected. 

Disneyland Paris has decided to close until 18th November, in side with France's 3 days of mourning. Understandably my sister & myself were very confused as to whether we wanted to continue on with our trip. We felt guilty for doing something so magical & so fun after such a devastating tragedy. We sat down with our family & had a long & well thought out discussion about what we should do. We decided we would go. There's lots of characters in the hotels & Disney village is open so we can spend a day & a half meeting characters & doing shopping & then the rest of our time in the parks doing the rides we want to do. 

If these attacks taught us anything, it's that life is so short & so precious. You never know what could happen so you should make the most of every moment with the people you love & that is exactly why we've decided to go ahead with our trip. 

We're currently in the departure lounge waiting for our flight to be called & we're so excited. As excited as I am, I'm also a bundle of nerves because I am terrified of flying! I've bought two books to keep me occupied. "Girl Online" bye Zoe Sugg (Zoella) & "Wedding Night" by Sophie Kinsella. I might do a blog post on what I think about them. (Maybe, we'll see). 

Anyway I've had zero sleep, I'm absolutely shattered but at the same time wide awake with nerves & excitement. It'll be interesting to see how Disney is regarding the circumstances. 

I'll try & upload as soon as possible however this may not be until I'm back on Friday 20th November. 

Have a good week guys & I'll talk to yous all when I'm back!

Take care, I'm off to be a princess & hang out with the main mouse himself! 

Lots of love, B xo 





1 comment:

  1. Hey Bobbie, hope you're home and rested now after a fab holiday, can't wait to read all about it xxx

    ReplyDelete