Wednesday 11 November 2015

Character wish list!

Hello everyone! 

I hope you're all well & having a good day! Before I get on to the main point of this blog post today I just wanted to say a massive thank you for all your support yesterday. I was so nervous to put this out there for other people to see but you were all so lovely. So thank you :) 

Anyway, getting on to the post! As you know, in 5 days I am off to Disneyland Paris. One of my favourite things about Disneyland Paris, as it is for others, is meeting the characters. It makes for such lovely memories & more often than not, can make the trip! 

When I visited last year, unfortunately I couldn't get to meet many characters. However I did meet a few, so I'm going to put some photos up & show you. Then I'm going to make a character wish list of who I would love to meet when I go next week! 


I think this is probably the photo where I look most happiest & it definitely was one my happiest moments so far. Disney began with Pinocchio for me, according to my mum, it was the first film I ever watched & that's where it all began so meeting Gepetto definitely made my trip! He was so lovely & funny! I met him during the stars & cars parade but unfortunately they've stopped that now. I really hope I get to see him and/or Pinocchio during this trip. If I met Pinocchio, I think I would cry all the happy tears haha. 


Here you can see I met Aladdin, Donald Duck & Eeyore! They were great fun & I loved getting their autographs! Although I don't look all that great, I still love these photos! Hopefully I'll look a bit better this time around haha! 

Anyway, onto my list. These are in no particular order & I know I probably won't get to meet all of these but here's my wish list anyway! Let me know who you would like to meet! :) 

- Pinocchio 
- Belle
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Jack Skellington/Sandy Claws
- Chip & Dale
- Prince Charming
- Cinderella 
- Rapunzel
- Flynn
- Goofy
- Pluto 
- Donald Duck
- Daisy Duck
- Buzz Lightyear 
- Aladdin
- Tigger
- Winnie The Pooh
- Marie 
- Princess Jasmine
- Merida
- Alice
- The Mad Hatter 
- Miss Bunny
- Peter Pan

I think it's enough for now haha! I know it's highly unlikely I'll meet all of these but we can see when I get back, how many I meet! I'll be sure to get as many as I can! 

Let me know who you've met or would like to meet? 

Speak to you later! 

- B x 




No comments:

Post a Comment