Tuesday 10 November 2015

What am I taking with me to Disneyland Paris?

Hiyaa! 

I hope you're all well. So I did a post about what I'm taking in my park bag, I decided to do one about what I'm taking with me in my suitcase (it's actually a hold-all, cause I'm not taking a suitcase but you get the point). 


This is my hold-all! It's exactly like the rucksack, just a hold-all. I thought it was super cute & I wanted it as soon as I saw it. Again, Minnie Mouse themed haha. This was £14 from Primark. 


Here is my makeup bag & my wash bag. Anyone that knows me, knows I LOVE my makeup & I'm very particular about looking after my skin. Plus they were so cute, I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I got them both haha. Again, these were from Primark. 


Here are some of the t shirts I'm taking, I've only missed one out purely because I couldn't get a decent picture. All Disney themed & I love them! They're all so comfy & I can't wait to wear them! 


Minnie Mouse vans! I'm definitely noticing a theme here! Haha. I got these from
Schuh. I knew as soon as Vans & Disney announced they were doing a collaboration that I wanted a pair & these were so cute! I got them the very first day they come out in stores over here! They're super comfy & I can't wait to show Minnie & Mickey! I'm also taking a warm pair of combat/biker type boots incase I get really cold! 


I love these socks! All from Primark, super cute! I've also got a fluffy pair as you can see just incase my tootsies get a bit cold or to chill in at the hotel Cheyenne. 


Jumpers! This time of year, jumpers are a necessity. I thought these two were super cute, the black & white one is my favourite. They're both warm & comfy! I'm only there for five days, I didn't want to overpack so I thought two would be enough! I'll have my Parka coat on top of these if it gets too chilly! 


Finally, my Disney princess pjs! I saw these & fell in love. They're cute, comfortable & made for princesses. Again, these are from Primark & I can't wait to wear them. I've been looking at all these in my hold-all wanting to wear them all but I've done well, I've held myself back waiting for Disneyland. 

Then I've got the necessities like undies etc & two pairs of jeans, one pair of leggings just in case it does get that extra bit cold! What are you taking? 



So here I am, all packed & ready to go. All I've got left to do is get my euros & wait 6 days! I hope you like this post. If you've got any questions about anything mentioned here or any questions about DLP in general, or if you just want to make a new Disney friend, feel free to contact me either on Facebook, Instagram or my email. 

Facebook - you can find me as one of the admins on the group "Disneyland Paris Brits Magic & Dreams" feel free to add &/or message me. 
Instagram - bcoreilly. I'll be posting countdown pics & LOTS of pics from my trip! 
Email - bobbioreilly@icloud.com

I hope you guys have a lovely evening! 

See ya real soon (in the words of the main mouse himself) 

- B x



No comments:

Post a Comment